This year there will be a number of events at Gen Con 50 that are hosted by, or are in conjunction with, Tabletop Gaymers. There will also be many places where you can pick up your GAYMER and ALLY badge ribbons. Those who donated to the GoFundMe campaign (it’s not too late!), can also pick up a SPONSOR ribbon! GAYMER and ALLY ribbons are free; no purchase is required at any event or vendor booth.
If you have a LGBT focused event or are a vendor interested in helping us distribute ribbons, please Contact Us.
Official Gen Con Events
- Stink 14 (ZED17105406) – Wednesday at 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Union Station : Grand Hall
- Queer as a 3-Sided Die (SEM17104872) – Thursday at 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Crowne Plaza : Grand Central Stn C
- Gaymer Gathering (ZED17124462) – Thursday at 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM, Union Station : Edison South
- The Intersection of Inclusion & Storytelling (SEM17119095) – Friday at 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM, Crowne Plaza : Pennsylvania Stn C
- Queering Your Setting (SEM17113265) – Saturday at 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Crowne Plaza : Grand Central Stn D
- Are You A Werewolf? – Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 6:00 PM – 4:00 AM, Wabash West Hallway
These are informal meet ups that are not officially part of Gen Con. You have to be a member of the Gen Con Gaymers Facebook group to see the event details, but they are public events and all gaymers and allies are welcome to attend. By the way, “Elf Park” is what we call the open area just north, and across the street, of the convention center. (Google Map “10 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis IN 46204”) Formally, it is called the Convention Center Plaza or “Hudnut Commons” but the big “SELF PARK” sign sometimes is missing its S (Google Image Search “Elf Park Gen Con”).
- Thr, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Gaymer Picnic at Elf Park
- Fri, 11:30 PM – 1:30 PM – Gaymer Lunch Meetup at Elf Park
Vendors with Badge Ribbons
These vendors have agreed to help distribute GAYMER and ALLY badge ribbons (all of them are sponsors as well). Stop by their booth, pick up a ribbon, and thank them for sponsoring. Please do not pick up a ribbon “for a friend”; have your friend visit their booth and pick up their own. :)
- Green Ronin Publishing (#1321)
- O Christmas Geek (#1555)
- Paizo Inc (#103)
- Rogue Judges (HQ Desk in Hall E)
Anyone who donated, at any level, to the GoFundMe campaign can get a SPONSOR badge ribbon. We will only be mailing SPONSOR ribbons and Thank You material to those who donated $20 or more. If you donated $20 or more and did not get a notice asking for your mailing address, please contact us. Anyone who donated can pick up their SPONSOR ribbon at Gen Con at the Rogue Judges HQ in Hall E.